


Yesterday, ready for an adventure, I decided to brave the subway alone with all three girls and go to the NY Aquarium in Brooklyn. I didn't realize that it was located right by the beach and boardwalk at Coney Island and so we also had an impromtu beach day. Abby loved the sea lion training show and Millie loved splashing in the waves (she's such a free spirit!). It was Jane's first experience with the beach and ocean. She kicked her little legs with excitement and, true to form, tried to eat the sand (everything goes in her mouth these days!).
3 comments:
Wow! I am very impressed. Three girls by yourself on the subway, to the aquarium, to the beach, and back? You should get an award; or write a book.
How fun! And there's nothing like a real "sand"wich is there? Love the pics!
It looks like you're having a great time. ALl 3 girls are SO cute, we can't wait to see you!!
Post a Comment