Mark is home!! We've had such a fun week this week since Mark arrived home from Atlanta (the girls are now officially off the market). He surprised us by arriving home a day earlier than planned and thus insured that I would not be carted off by the men in white coats (phew!). I just don't know how single parents manage -- I have tremendous respect for all that they do.
I can hardly imagine a better week! We've had fun just hanging out as a family -- everything has been fun because we've been together. It's been great to finally be home and not living out of a suitcase any longer. The girls were overjoyed to see all of their old toys which all of a sudden seem remarkably like new toys and we've had fun getting Daddy, Millie, and Abby ready for the start of school this coming week.
We had such a special experience yesterday going through the temple with my youngest sister Allison (Miffy) who will be leaving in two weeks for a mission in the New York Rochester/Hill Cumorah Mission. We're so excited for her -- she'll be a fantastic missionary!
2 comments:
Aimes...isn't family time the best? I know how it feels when "Daddy" is away and how great it is when he comes home. I'm so excited for Miffy and very jealous of her companions. She will be awesome!
Way to go Amy! I'm so glad that Mark -y is home. Congratulations to Miffy! Is she old enough to go on a mission?
Post a Comment