
Take the Quiz here!
I took this quiz from a link on my friend's blog and it was fun so I thought I'd post it here. I am happy to report that it said that I am most like Elizabeth Bennett!

Take the Quiz here!
I took this quiz from a link on my friend's blog and it was fun so I thought I'd post it here. I am happy to report that it said that I am most like Elizabeth Bennett!
2 comments:
Of course you are, darling Lizzie! I daresay you tromped through the mud this very morning to see your ailing sister, whilst gaining the notice of the dashing Mr. Darcy.
So fun. I wanted to tell you that we read The Scarlet Pimpernel for book club and watched clips of the movie (with Jane Seymour). Sink me, m'dear. To the rescue. It brought back a lot of great high school memories.
Post a Comment