
Lately Millie has been taking ballet with one of her good friends, Mae, who recently moved here from our ward in Boston. I took these pics at a parent observation day last week and it was so fun to see all of the little girl ballerinas! (Things not shown: Jane trying to run out onto the floor to join the dancers at the every opportunity and me getting reprimanded by the very lovely, very proper ballet teacher for forgetting to remove my street shoes)
3 comments:
how cute! I cannot wait until Claire is old enough to take dance classes.
Love this entry, say hi to Emily and fam. Weston 2 misses them! BTW, a tad snooty teacher, if I do say so. :) It's ok, that's why we love ballet. It is a bit snooty.
What darling girls. They look so old in their little leotards. Your cute girls make me excited to have one of my own someday. Did you know we are coming to visit? We will definitely need to get together.
Post a Comment