Saturday, June 7, 2008

Dr. Ward

Congratulations to Uncle Matt who is now offically Dr. Ward! We were so glad that we could be in town for his graduation from medical school and are proud of all the hard work he has put in over the past four years! We wish him and Sara the best of luck on their upcoming adventures in Boston and Iowa.




The girls joined the celebration at the Market Street Broiler.
Jane's response when I prompted "Smile!" I think she's still trying to figure it out.

4 comments:

Christine said...

I LOVE Jane's hair! That little flip is too cute. It looks like you are having a blast!

Leslie said...

Congrats to Matt...I mean, Dr. Ward. How wonderful of all of you to be so supportive and be there for the graduation!

Kirbell said...

Jane is the cutest little girl! What a face! I can't believe little Matt is a doctor. Wow. And you are looking good, Aims.

Rachel Anderson said...

That Jane has got to be the cutest little bug I have ever seen! You two make adorable kiddos!!