We spent a good portion of July and August working on some home improvement projects -- mostly stripping wallpaper, switching out some fixtures, and adding some accessories. Overall, we didn't do any major remodeling, just a aesthetic changes to make it feel more like home to us. The mammoth project was stripping two layers of wallpaper in three or four of the rooms (Mark handled the lion's share of that work and did an amazing job). Anyway, here are a few pictures of the main level (we haven't tackled much upstairs yet).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It looks so good! I love the changes, and I LOVE that red TV hutch in the family room. (Even though it's not a straight on shot, I can tell it's awesome simply because it's painted red)
I love home improvement projects, I almost get a sense of euphoria from making something look better than it did. You guys did a great job!
I LOVE what you've done. You go girl!
Post a Comment