Monday, November 17, 2008

AHHHH!




MARK IS HOME!

Let the heavens sing. Let the angels rejoice. All is right with the world (in an ideal world, of course, which this world isn't, but things certainly are beginning to look up!).

7 comments:

Julie Pia said...

Welcome home Mark..... you've been greatly missed! love you guys!

Megan said...

Oh, I am so super happy for you!!! You are such a trooper for holding down the fort for so long!
I saw your cute post on your trip to visit him--fun and creative!
And yes, the cookie decorating party was completely your idea from Cville:)

Kirbell said...

Yipee! That seemed like a long time to ME. It must have been eternity for you!

Leslie said...

Aimes...you have been amazing...I don't think I would have been able to hold it all together through everything! You are awesome & welcome home Mark!!!!

Verity said...

Hooray!!!!!!!!!!!

Kathy said...

Welcome home to Mark, and Amy, you are amazing.

Nathan said...

Yay! You guys are amazing. I'm glad you made it...