We had the perfect Memorial Day this year -- an easygoing, lazy day with good food and friends. Mark's sister, Melissa, hosted us at her house and we all had great time. The kids loved the inflatable water slide in the back yard and the adults loved all of the good food and company. Thanks, Melissa and Mark for being great hosts!
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
that water slide looks amazing!
Jane is getting so big! Your girls are so precious. Those water slides are hours of fun. My sister has one and it is a hit! I'm sure it's even better in the Texas heat. =)
That slide looks so fun! Since there are so few pools out here we might have to try getting one of those... :)
This is Nathan.
That is one sweet water slide! I bet that made for a memorable Memorial Day!
Looks / sounds like you guys are doing well.
What a great summer memory... I would do anything for a water slide! How are you guys? We really need to plan a reunion or vacation with you guys for next summer. We miss you too much!
Hey Amy,
I don't have your email, but was wondering if you would be interested in doing a mini-school thing with Jane this year (we kind of talked about it at the pool). I have two other women in my ward with girls Addie and Jane's interested for sure and another I haven't heard back from. We'll probably try and get together in the next couple weeks to figure out details. So let me know!
Marci
(marci6tx@msn.com)
Hi Amy!!! I found your blog through Kirsten's...I hope you don't mind. I read a lot of your posts and your family is so cute! I love your 3 little girls and you look amazing!!!!!!!!
Also, I hope you don't mind if I add your blog to my list. I would love to keep in touch with you. My blog is private so I need to invite you, but I think I still have your email....is it aemclaughlin@hotmail.com? I will send you an invite to that email.
Seeing all your pics and reading everything you are doing makes me miss you!
Oopps...my picture didn't pull up when I left my last comment. I thought I should let you know who I am so I don't leave you hangin...it's me, Victoria Taylor. I got married almost 3 years ago and now I am Victoria Peterson! Yeah!!!
Post a Comment