Friday, October 30, 2009

Sisters




There is nothing quite like getting together with my sisters. A few weeks ago, I had the chance to visit Em, Ike, and Lucy in Spokane along with my sister Jennifer and her daughter Emma. It was so wonderful to be together, see Em's cute house, play with my nieces, get a good fall fix, go apple picking, and eat good food. Thanks Em and Ike for such a great time!

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

I love Spokane. We lived there for 3 years. It looks like you had a great time too. Hope you are all well.

Leslie said...

Love all your updates Aimes!

Christine said...

sisters really are the best

Kelley said...

I'm so glad you got to have a little get-a-away♥ It looks like
so pretty there!

Peterson Family said...

I love sister reunions too! I just had a sister (and mom) fix the past two weeks!!! Mere and my mom came out to visit me here in Nebraska and we actually went to most of the church history sites from missouri to new york. We thought of your family doing this trip when we were kids! Your family is amazing!

Loved reading about Abby's fave things at 5. I always wanted an easy bake oven too...she is sooooo lucky.