Congrats Amy, on your newest arrival. He's so handsome. I came across your blog via Emily's and I'm so glad I did - what a treat and it sounds like you're all doing so well. It's so wonderful having Dave and your parents nearby - hopefully you can come visit. Congratulations again!
Amy, how can you look so great after delivering such a big baby? You are so beautiful, the girls are darling, Mark very dashing and Will looks so, so precious. What a wonderful, beautiful family. We love you guys!
11 comments:
Congrats Amy, on your newest arrival. He's so handsome. I came across your blog via Emily's and I'm so glad I did - what a treat and it sounds like you're all doing so well. It's so wonderful having Dave and your parents nearby - hopefully you can come visit. Congratulations again!
CONGRATS!!! I can't believe how big he is :-)! He is adorable and I love the name!
Oh, his cheeks are just adorable. What a handsome little guy. I'm so happy for you!
Congratulations! He is beautiful! I'm so glad you're both doing well, and I'm glad he's here! I can't wait to meet him!
Amy, how can you look so great after delivering such a big baby? You are so beautiful, the girls are darling, Mark very dashing and Will looks so, so precious. What a wonderful, beautiful family. We love you guys!
Wow,what a cutie! Congratulations!!!
Congratulations! He is an adorable baby boy! I'm glad everyone is doing well!!
He is so cute. Wish I'd be there to hold him on Sundays like I was lucky enough to hold Jane.
So beautiful!!! I looked at his picture and the first thing I did was cry....he is sooo cute and I love him already.
Such a cute name too :)
You look great! I am so excited and happy for you....congratulations Amy! Sure do miss you.
Congrats again you guys. What a great addition to an already adorable family.
Hooray! He is adorable and so big. Way to go MOM! Great news to hear all is well.
Post a Comment