

Abby started preschool yesterday at the Charlottesville Day School! She was so excited -- we got out of the car and she said, "School is going to be fun!" Despite being my child who usually takes time to adjust to new things, she went right in and started playing. We were so happy that she loved it!
6 comments:
Did you cry? I'm having total anxiety about Will starting school next week. It's 4 days a week and I'm really sad he's going to be gone so much! How did you do letting Abby go???
Abby is such a cute girl! How did she do?
Aimes...what will you do with two at school? Your girls are so beautiful! I just adore their dresses!
What a doll! Eliza just started this week and it has been so hard! I hope that you are hanging in there... Abby is such a darling little girl!
I can't believe Abby's in school now. Your girls are growing so fast and they are SO cute! We miss you guys!
Brave Mom! Cute pics, I would have guessed Elizabeth Bennett for you for sure. :) I am far too capricious for her wise ways. I can't believe you went for the bus. Seriously, it takes so much more guts for the mom than the kid on these things. Go Amy.
Post a Comment