







It's beginning to feel like Fall! I can't help but get excited for apple-picking, all sorts of treats made with pumpkin, crunchy leaves, jackets, Halloween . . . It's my favorite time of year!
Jane is now walking! I wish I had a picture, but I can't seem to catch her at the right time. She's as pleased as punch about her new skills. I'm hoping I'll be able to keep up with her. I don't have much news, otherwise, things are just as busy as usual (will things ever slow down?). I'm am pleased to announce, however, that I am now a published authoress -- nothing at all grand, but published nonetheless! I submitted an essay I wrote in college to an anthology called Eighteen Months: Sister Missionaries in the Latter Days and the book was just published. It was fun to see my name in print and great to read the other essays in the book. It really brought memories of my mission back to life. These memories are closer to the surface these days, as well, as I read about my youngest sister's missionary experiences and I'm so grateful for the opportunity I had to serve!
4 comments:
Oh Anne...the summer has flown by so quickly...and you are now a world famous authoress. I can't wait to read your essay. How cool! What a neat anthology and how wonderful to be part of such a legacy.
Love the pics of the girls. What cuites!
That is amazing news about the book! I'll have to order one online!
Keep the pictures coming... we love seeing the beautiful McLaughlin girls!
You never cease to amaze me. How about you getting a piano! Fun!
Congrats, Amy! I want to read your essay.
Post a Comment