Sunday, January 27, 2008

Spotlight on Abby

Abby showing off the duds we brought her from Guatemala

At just over three, Abby is coming into her own. She loves school and is becoming much more social. Almost every day she asks, "What friend can I have over today?" Here are some of her favorite things:

Color: pink
Friends: Eliza that's at church and Lucy
Favorite thing to do: color
Favorite animal: stripey (her webkinz tiger)
Game: Cariboo from Christmas
Song: Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star
Family Activity: Making a fort

Family Fort Fun

Person I want to be like: Daddy
Story: Daddy's Rupert the Frog stories
TV Show: Dora the Explorer
Movie: Lion King
Book: No More Monkeys Jumping on the Bed
Thing to do at School: play duplos
Trip: New York City
Favorite Person in the Scriptures: Jesus
Favorite food: Chicken and chicken nuggets
Favorite treat: licorice
Favorite thing to do outside: slippy slide
What I want to be when I grow up: a big kid


Well on her way to becoming a big kid -- Abby's first day of Primary at church.

3 comments:

ike and em said...

Abby is so sweet! What a fun idea to spotlight them and know what they like at this age.

ike and em said...

I always loved making forts! I wish we could've been there.

Nathan said...

Aah...forts. Mark, I think we should commandeer room 280 and make a fort for the Exec Ed folks.