Sunday, March 22, 2009
Spring Break
We had a great Spring Break this past week -- highlights being that Daddy took some time off (so great!) and that we went to Dallas for a few days to visit my sister Jennifer and her family (so fun!). In Dallas, the girls loved their first trip to Chuck E Cheese's -- in Abby's words, "That was sooo much fun!" -- we had fun four-wheeling and dirt-biking, "swimming" in the hot tub, and playing the Wii. Thanks for being such great hosts, Jennifer and Matt! We had a great time!
Bathing beauties
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Your girls are awesome - who says girls are afraid to get down and dirty. Glad you had a fun break. Ours is this week and things were looking so nice - and then it snowed a foot and a half last night. Bummer.
Fun, fun!!! What a great way to spend Spring Break!
Yay for Spring Break! I'm looking forward to ours...Ben and Nettie are coming for a visit.
P.S. I think my kids would love to spend their spring break at Chuck. E. Cheese.
I just love that little Jane. She is growing so fast!
I'm so glad you all made it up to Dallas. Family time is the best! And it sounds like you had a fabulous spring break! I can't believe how big your girls are getting, especially Jane. All are so cute!
Post a Comment