Thursday, August 12, 2010

Idaho

Mark had to return to work after Spokane and so I went with the kids to Pocatello, Idaho to spend a week with Mark's parents. Here we are at the zoo. Unfortunately, most of the animals were taking their naps. I was so happy to be able to meet up with one of my dearest friends from high school, Leslie, who lives in Rexburg. We hadn't seen each other for about 7 years and it was so good to get caught up! She is such a lovely, loving, amazing woman! (And major apologies to all of my friends who I didn't end up being able to see! I'm so sorry it didn't work out! Things ended up getting so crazy when we arrived in UT!)



And the kids got along splendidly . . .




Emily was able to fulfill her year-long dream of having a lemonade stand (in Texas the weather makes it a little prohibitive for us to sit out in the heat for hours). We made all of the plans the night before and woke up to find that the neighbors across the street were having a garage sale! The girls were thrilled with their venture.















Spending time with Great-Grandma Berrey

No comments: