Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A Little Holiday Cheer




6 comments:

Peterson Family said...

Your little William is too too cute for words. I just love him! Loved reading your updates. You are such a fun, creative mom...I'm taking notes ;)
We were supposed to move to AZ, but our home in NE didn't sell in time that Travis's boss needed us in AZ, so we found a new job that will keep us here in UT....please please, let's get together for sure next time you are in UT. I would love that so much!

Anonymous said...

He is totally adoreable - and looks like he belongs - in a little man sort of way.

Kirbell said...

Oh, yes. I am sufficiently cheered up for the holidays. Oh, he is just too precious, Aimes!

Tonia said...

Amy,
I saw your blog link on your facebook page. Hope you don't mind me reading! It's fun to see your friends little moments that get lost in the day to day lives we lead!
Tonia

Dan and Louise said...

What a sweet little elf! Squeeze him for us. I hope you guys are having an enjoyable holiday season over there. We'll have to try to meet up in the middle sometime, somewhere. Miss you guys!

Southwick Family said...

This picture did make me cheerful! I love his little reindeer shoes to go with his cute outfit. The fall post was so great. I can't wait to see you guys again...it has been way too long!