Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Holiday Scenes

All Emily lost for Christmas was her two front teeth -- finally! They had been loose for so long that they were beginning to draw Nanny McPhee comparisons.
Christmas 2010 -- in the nightgowns Mrs. Claus left on the doorstep


William meeting Santa for the first time

A day at the park

Emily and Abby finally learned how to ride bikes and have loved cruising around the neighborhood with their good friends, the Poultons, from down the street
Enjoying an outing to the Children's Museum with our friend Taylor Turner

Trying out the roller blades that Santa brought

5 comments:

Peterson Family said...

Fun post! Your kids are so cute and William is getting so big so fast! Love the Jammies and the rollerblades :)

Christine said...

Your kids are looking so grown up! I can't believe Will didn't throw a fit when he met Santa for the first time.

Megan said...

The kids are getting so big! I love it! Fun to catch up on the McLaughlins!

Nathan said...

I love the new profile pic with the kids in the leaves! They are getting so big! I tell my kids to stop growing, but they don't listen to me either.

Mason said...

Your 2008 pic looks like Mark just graduated from hogwarts... Thought you'd like to know.