We celebrated Jane's first birthday on November 6th and it's hard to believe that it's already been a year since she was born! She brings so much fun and joy into our home! She has such cute little ways about her and a great sense of humor. Unfortunately, we didn't see much of her good humor on the big day -- she has been pushing through three very painful teeth, poor thing. She's also still been adjusting to daylight savings time so she was pretty zoned out during her little birthday celebration. We can only attribute her leaving alone her pink cupcake in favor of a breadstick to a momentary lapse of judgement due to her muddled teething brain (can anyone really believe that a Ward-McLaughlin baby would opt for something over sugar?)
Thursday, November 8, 2007
Happy Birthday Jane!
We celebrated Jane's first birthday on November 6th and it's hard to believe that it's already been a year since she was born! She brings so much fun and joy into our home! She has such cute little ways about her and a great sense of humor. Unfortunately, we didn't see much of her good humor on the big day -- she has been pushing through three very painful teeth, poor thing. She's also still been adjusting to daylight savings time so she was pretty zoned out during her little birthday celebration. We can only attribute her leaving alone her pink cupcake in favor of a breadstick to a momentary lapse of judgement due to her muddled teething brain (can anyone really believe that a Ward-McLaughlin baby would opt for something over sugar?)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Wow, I can't believe Jane is already one! Where does the time go? Happy Birthday Jane!!
Such a darling baby Jane! Aimes...for some reason I have not been able to see new posts for more than a month...so I didn't read all of your most recent posts until tonight. I just have to say...I loved the pictures of you. You look so beautiful! The girls looked so cute in their costumes and I loved Mark's quilt...what a seamster!
She's holding a balloon and offered a cupcake and isn't smiling!?--those gums must hurt. Wish we could've been there.
I think that was one of the best things I have seen--going for the breadstick instead of the cupcake.
Happy Birthday, Jane. What a sweetie.
Post a Comment