Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Look-alike Meter

I thought these results were quite interesting since everyone, and I really mean everyone, always makes comments like, "Your children must take after your husband" or "The girls looks sooo much like Mark." Hmmm.





4 comments:

Meta said...

Hi Amy! Found your blog from Cassi's! So fun to read your update on your family! How fun that the Evans are so close and Mae is able to play with your girls. Take care!

Leslie said...

I've got to try this. People who know me say the kids look just like me, people who know Dallin better say they look just like him. Aren't you glad to know your kids are a good mix of both of you! They are all so cute...just like their parents :)

Lauren said...

Try a picture of Mark without his glasses and see what the results are. I still think your girls look a lot like their dad.

Cassi said...

ok cute. so i did this, because I too always get comments about how beautiful Joshua's eyes are and how he must look like his Dad, yet the results showed that he looks equally like both of us. Anyway fun. P.S. I saw "your" book in the store and started flipping through it. A very fun accomplishment...