Saturday, May 10, 2008
Pictures . . .
Our friend, and amazing photographer, Mandy Carroll took pictures of the girls this week and posted a sneek peek on her blog. She did such a wonderful job -- even with the elusive, ever-on-the-move Miss Jane! If you're interested in taking a look, you can view them at mandycarroll.blogspot.com.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Amy those pictues turned out so well. I love them! I especially love the "storyboard" with all 3 girls!
Your girls are so darling! Their storyboard looks like its straight out of a magazine. I love what she said about them, too. Sweet sisters!
Absolutely amazing...such beautiful girls. She has captured them so well.
Amy -
Great updates! I love the home in Houston - it's gorgeous! I'm so excited for you to move there (here?). I also loved the pictures of the girls. They are so beautiful! I think Milly looks exactly like Emily. I can't wait to see y'all in Texas at the end of June!
Melba
I love the pictures. She really captured the sweetness of your girls. They are so cute! Thanks for sharing.
It was so great to run into you guys this weekend! And I've had fun catching up by reading your blog. Your girls are beautiful!
I love the story of finding your home. Isn't it amazing how the Lord works? Wow.
Post a Comment