Thursday, February 14, 2008
100 Days of School
Last week Millie's Kindergarten class had a party for the 100th Day of school and I had a chance to go help out in the classroom. The kids were so cute! They had made 100 Day crowns, had each brought an ingredient to make 100 pieces of trail mix, and they had each brought a collection of 100 small objects that they could practice grouping and counting by 5's and 10's. Millie loved it so much and didn't want Abby to be left out so she came home and made Abby a crown of her own.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
How fun to watch them grow. Claire is also starting to climb on things. Ahhh!
I love that your girls are crafty. So far we have no craftiness going on with the kids...maybe Kate will come around.
Hi Amy,
You don't know me- my name is Anna Fowler and I am Meta Phillips' (friends from Boston) little sister. Meta gave me your name and I came across your blog via her blog.
We live in DC but we were actually just in Charlottesville on Monday for an interview (my husband is applying to bus. school). Meta mentioned that you guys were down there at UVA.
I'd love to email you and hear about your take on Charlottesville. If you get the chance, would you email me? Here is our email address: fowlerfam@gmail.com
Thanks, and I hope to hear from you! -Anna
I have spent the last 1/2 hour reading your blog and loving EVERY MINUTE! I miss your family so much and can't get over how big the girls are! I can't wait to see you in June!
Post a Comment