
Jane is so very busy these days! She's my one-person demolition team. It seems as if whenever I go through the house picking things up, she follows right behind undoing what I've just done. She is also beginning to discover the wonders of climbing on things (horrors!), hence the bruise on her forehead. She's such a cute little Valentine, though!

Lately Abby has been wanting to have some of her school friends over so we had some over for a special Valentine's playdate today. We made "love bug" headbands, frosted sugar cookies, and had lots of fun!
3 comments:
This looks like so much fun. I have decided that next year, I'm going to hold the first annual baby drop & let parents bring their kids over for a few hours so we can have a party and they can go have a nice romatic dinner for two! I'll have to get your party ideas!
amy i love how creative you are! are the girls are following your lead! Looks like a memorable vday!
Millie and Ali are kindred spirits! We had 2 Oriental Trading Catalogs come this week...so you know what came next!
Post a Comment